1.8
Privacy and Data Security

Boostspeed produced an error regarding a program or function not on my computer.I contacted CS.

It wanted to remotely access the computer. I declined and asked that they just walk me through the steps. All the way up to the manager, they refused. Worse no seemed to understand that 1) I had purchased the product, paid for it, registered it, etc many months ago; that the problem was with an error in boostspeed alarming on an application that was neither installed nor even on the computer.

I finally gave up. Tech support is HORRIBLE. I've used this product for more than five years through yearly upgrades. It is nothing special.

Not worth the risk of strangers from the south asian sub-continent accessing my computer.

HORRIBLE.bY-the-way, the alternative 800 tech support number drops into voice mail.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Auslogics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Auslogics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was bogus claims made on their website and technical support. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: AVG. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Auslogics and auslogics technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Auslogics?

Comments

AuslogicsCares2017
Auslogics Verified Representative

Hello,

We are sorry you had a negative experience with us and we understand your frustration. Please drop us a line so we can get the details of the situation here: https://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/?department=tech

We take customer satisfaction very seriously and will be working until last issue is resolved.

Auslogics Team